Sending Crypto in the Bakkt® App
This article will provide instructions on how to send crypto to your contacts using the Bakkt App.
BTC can be sent between 7 AM to 7 PM ET Monday through Saturday and 24/7 on Sunday.
1. Click on Crypto on the home screen.
2. Select Send.
3. Please take a moment to review your IRS Taxpayer Certification information if it is your first time initiating a crypto transfer. Provide your Digital signature and select Certify and Continue.
4. The Send Bitcoin screen will then appear.
5. Enter the amount of bitcoin you would like to send and click Continue.
Please know that you can switch the currency view by clicking on the paired arrow icon in the right corner.
6. Search for the contact you would like to send BTC to.
7. After, you have selected a contact, please review the send overview and click Send Now.
8. Click Close.
Crypto within the Bakkt App may not be transferred to external sources such as another cryptocurrency wallet. As a Bakkt App user, you may only send crypto from your account to another users' account.