Sending Crypto in the Bakkt® App
This article will provide instructions on how to send crypto to your contacts using the Bakkt App.
1. Click on Crypto on the home screen.
2. Select the cryptocurrency you would like to send. Currently, both bitcoin and ethereum are available.
3. Select Send.
4. Please take a moment to review your IRS Taxpayer Certification information if it is your first time initiating a crypto transfer. Provide your digital signature and select Certify and Continue.
5. The Send Bitcoin screen will then appear.
5. Enter the amount of bitcoin you would like to send and click Continue.
Please know that you can switch the currency view by clicking on the paired arrow icon in the right corner.
6. Search for the contact you would like to send crypto to.
7. After you have selected a contact, please review the overview details and click Send Now.
8. Click Close.
Crypto within the Bakkt App may not be transferred to external sources such as another cryptocurrency wallet.
If you are not able to see Ethereum as an available cryptocurrency to send, please update the app.