Redeeming a Bakkt Cash Card in the Bakkt® App
This article will guide you through how to redeem your Bakkt Cash Card aka the Bakkt Cash gift card
To convert your points into Bakkt Cash within the Bakkt App, you will first want to get a Bakkt Cash Card with one of our participating partners. Currently, we are partnered with Fiserv’s UChoose Rewards. We will have more Bakkt Cash Card partners soon!
1. Select Cash from your home menu.
2. Scroll down and select Convert Points to Cash.
3. Select Redeem Now.
4. Enter or paste your 16-digit Bakkt Cash Code below.
The Bakkt Cash code is the 16-digit unique identifier for your Bakkt Cash gift card. This will be viewable to you after the completion of your purchase.
If you open your Bakkt Cash Gift Card confirmation email and click on the redemption link from the same mobile device that your Bakkt App is located on, you will have the option to automatically add the value of the card to your cash balance within the Bakkt App. In this case, it will not be necessary to manually enter the Bakkt Cash Code.
Notable Bakkt Cash Card Details
- The maximum daily purchase of the Bakkt Cash Card is $500.
- Please note that the Bakkt Cash Card is issued directly by Bakkt and it is not a debit or credit card.
- The Bakkt Cash Card may only be redeemed within the Bakkt App.
- The value of your card will reflect under the Cash portion of your portfolio within the Bakkt App after it is redeemed.
- Bakkt® Cash Cards are not reloadable.