Converting Points into Cash in the Bakkt ® App
This article will guide you through how to convert points into cash within the Bakkt App or by redeeming a Bakkt Cash gift card.
Redeeming Points for Cash in the Bakkt App
1. Add the rewards account to the Bakkt App.
2. Select the rewards program under the My Rewards Program section of the Rewards menu and click Convert.
- Merchant - the name of the rewards program merchant
- Program - the name of the reward program type that is linked to the app
- Account - your account type/tier
- Balance - currently available points
- Expiry - use-by dates for your available points
- Monthly Conversion Limit - the maximum number of points that can be converted to cash monthly
- Monthly Buy Limit - the maximum amount of points that can be purchased monthly
*Monthly conversion and buy value limitations vary depending on the merchant.
3. Select from one of the predesignated values to choose the number of points or enter the value of the points you would like to convert and click Continue.
Please note that the predesignated value conversion format indicates tiers that are unavailable due to insufficient points with grayed-out font and available tiers with the emboldened font.
4. After selecting Continue, review the conversion overview and click Convert Now.
Please note that once points are converted, the transaction may not be reversed or revoked.
5. You are all set! You should see a screen stating Congratulations! Click Close.
Claiming a Bakkt Cash gift card
To convert your points into cash within the Bakkt App, using a Bakkt Cash gift card, you will first need to purchase from one of our participating rewards partners.
1. You'll receive a confirmation email with a 16-digit code to claim your cash in the Bakkt App.
2. Tap the 'Claim Your Cash' button in the email from the same mobile device that your Bakkt App is located on or use this link. If you don't have the app, the link will first prompt you to download it from the Apple App Store® or on Google Play™ to create a Bakkt account.
3. Once you are signed into your Bakkt account, follow the prompts to submit the code from your email. Your cash will be available to use immediately in the Bakkt App.
You can also find the the Claim Bakkt Cash screen in the More menu of the app under Profile.
Notable Bakkt Cash Gift Card Details
The maximum daily purchase of a Bakkt Cash gift card is $500.
Please note that the Bakkt Cash gift card is issued directly by Bakkt and it is not a debit or credit card.
The Bakkt Cash gift card may only be claimed within the Bakkt App.
The value of your card will reflect under the 'Cash' portion of your portfolio within the Bakkt App after it is claimed.
Bakkt Cash gift cards are not reloadable.