I can’t sign in. What can I do?
This article will guide you through the steps to take if you are unable to reset your password in the Bakkt® App.
I am not receiving an OTP or verification code when attempting to reset my password.
- Make sure you are using the email or phone number associated with your Bakkt App account.
- Check your spam folder.
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection. Connect to Wi-Fi if it’s available.
- Disable VPN (virtual private network) and TOR connections (Torrent, the onion router) on your mobile device.
- Restart your device.
- Remove and reinstall the Bakkt App on your device.
If you are still not receiving an OTP or verification code after taking the above-listed steps, please contact our Customer Care Team.
If you are receiving an error message different from "Unrecognized login. Please try again,” please reach out to our Customer Care Team.
I am receiving the "Non-secure device" error message during sign-up or sign-in
If you are receiving the "Non-secure device" error message when attempting to sign up or sign in, please ensure your device meets the following criteria:
Your mobile device is disconnected from a VPN (virtual private network), corporate Wi-Fi network or TOR (the onion router, torrent) connection.
You are not trying to sign in from a jail-broken or rooted device.
Multiple Bakkt accounts are not being accessed from the same device.
- Ad blockers are disabled.
If your device meets the above criteria and you are still seeing this error, please contact our Customer Care Team.
I am unable to save my new password
If you experience trouble saving your new password, please double-check the following:
- Make sure that you are using the most recent version of the Bakkt App.
- Make sure that you are meeting the password requirements.
- Remove and reinstall the Bakkt® App on your device.