I can’t sign in what do I do?
This article will guide you through the steps to take if you are unable to reset your password in the Bakkt® App.
I am not receiving an OTP or verification code when attempting to reset my password.
- Make sure you are using the email or phone number associated with your Bakkt App account.
- Check your spam folder.
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection. Connect to Wi-Fi if it’s available.
- Disable VPN (virtual private network) and TOR connections (Torrent, the onion router) on your mobile device.
- Restart your device.
- Remove and reinstall the Bakkt App on your device.
If you are receiving an error message different from "Unrecognized login. Please try again,” please reach out to customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am receiving the "Non-secure device" error message during sign-up or sign-in
If you are receiving the "Non-secure device" error message when attempting to sign up or sign in, please ensure your device meets the following criteria:
Your mobile device is disconnected from a VPN (virtual private network) or TOR (the onion router, torrent) connection.
You are not trying to sign in from a jail-broken or rooted device.
Multiple Bakkt accounts are not being accessed from the same device.
If your device meets the above criteria and you are still seeing this error, please contact our customer care team via email at email@example.com.
I am unable to save my new password
If you experience trouble saving your new password, please double-check the following:
- Make sure that you are using the most recent version of the Bakkt App.
- Make sure that you are meeting the password requirements.
- Remove and reinstall the Bakkt® App on your device.
If the issue persists, please reach out to Customer Care via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.