How Do I Reset My Password in the Bakkt® App?
To reset your password from the sign-in screen of the Bakkt App, follow the steps listed below:
1. After opening the Bakkt App, click on the highlighted Forgot your password? text beneath the option to Sign In.
2. Enter the mobile number associated with your Bakkt App account in the appropriate field. If you prefer to use your email address, click on Use Email Address.
3. After entering your mobile number, enter the verification code that you will receive via SMS message from Bakkt.
If you did not receive your code, please click on Resend code.
4. After successfully inputting your verification code the screen to Create New Password will populate.
Enter and confirm your new password and click on the Save Password & Sign In button. To view password guidelines, click here.
5. After successfully resetting your password, you will see a screen stating Welcome Back! Click on OK, Got it to sign back into your Bakkt App account.
If you already know your password and need help, resetting it from within the Bakkt App, click here.
Please reach out to our customer care for further assistance.