Refreshing purchased gift card balances in the Bakkt®App
This article will guide you through how to refresh your gift card balance in the Bakkt App.
1. Select Gift Cards from the Home screen.
2. Scroll down and select View My Gift Cards under My Gift Cards.
3. Select the designated gift card and pull downward on the screen to refresh the balance.
The update time stamp that can be seen at the bottom of the screen on a designated gift card reflects the last time the gift card was in use.
Please note that gift card balances can only be refreshed once every 24 hours. When attempting to refresh your gift card balance twice or more times before 24 hours has transpired the following error message will appear:
Updating the balance of an added gift card
The balance of an added gift card is reflected in the Portfolio total but it is managed by the designated Bakkt App user.
To update the balance of an added gift card to the Bakkt App, please use the following instructions:
1. Select the added gift card that needs to be updated.
2. Click on the edit icon next to the value of the gift card.
3. Update the value of the gift card to reflect the current balance and click on Update Balance.
4. You will then see an update confirming that the value was updated at the top of your screen.