Bakkt® Sign Up Requirements
This article lists requirements to get started with the Bakkt® App.
- Must be between 10 and 32 characters
- Must contain only lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, spaces, punctuation, and symbols
- Please note that you may receive an error message detailing further requirements that need to be met to ensure that your password fully adheres to current safety and security standards.
- Must be between 8 and 16 characters
- Must be unique, meaning that it is not currently in use by another Bakkt user
- Can only use lowercase letters, numbers, and underscores
Bakkt App Device Requirements
- An iOS mobile device or an Android device :
- For iOS devices, iPhone 6 or higher with iOS version 12 or higher
- For Android, Android version 8 and newer
- The Bakkt App installed:
- Available for download on the App Store or Google Play store
- Currently only supported in the United States. To use the Bakkt App, users must reside in the US. Currently, Hawaii, US territories, and military addresses (APO/DPO, FPO) are not supported locations.