Adding and Removing Reward Programs in the Bakkt® App
This article provides instructions on how to add and remove rewards programs in the Bakkt App.
Adding Reward Programs
1. Click on Rewards on your Home screen.
2. Click on an industry category to choose a program from the list that appears or click on the purple addition icon that will appear at the end of your My Rewards Programs list.
3. After choosing a rewards program, you will then be prompted to link it to your Bakkt App account by signing in using your reward account credentials.
Please note that this particular step will slightly vary depending on the program you are in the process of adding.
4. You are all set! Once you add a program successfully, it will automatically appear in the Rewards and Portfolio portion of the Bakkt App.
- The completion timeframe when adding a rewards program to the Bakkt App varies. The option to Finish in the Background will appear as an option so that you can add more programs or utilize other features in the Bakkt App in the meantime.
- You can see status updates for a particular rewards program at the bottom of the screen when you click on the reward.
Removing a Rewards Program
To remove a rewards program, click on the program and select the option that states Remove Rewards Program at the bottom of your screen.
A prompt will appear with an option stating Yes, Remove Program and another option stating Cancel. Select the first option to confirm the cancellation.
After selecting Yes, Remove Program, you will see a prompt stating Rewards Program Removed. Click Close to confirm.