Withdrawing Cash from the Bakkt® App
This article will explain the step you will need to take to Withdraw Cash from the Bakkt® App
Pease follow the steps listed below:
1. From the Home menu, click on the Cash tab.
2. Once on the Cash screen, click on the Withdraw Cash icon.
3. After selecting Withdraw Cash, a new screen will appear. From this screen, you can choose the amount you would like to withdraw using the number pad. You will also see the cash amount you have available to withdraw. The bank that is currently linked to your Bakkt® App account will also appear on this screen.
4. Use the number pad to select the desired value of your withdrawal. Please note that the current daily minimum withdrawal amount is $10 and the maximum deposit amount is $500.
5. After entering the amount you would like to withdraw, click on the Next prompt at the bottom of your screen.
6. After clicking Next, you will see the Withdrawal Overview page. It will list the following information:
The withdrawal amount
Funding Source – the total amount of available cash you have in your Bakkt® App account
Deposit Date - The date that the withdrawal was initiated
Name - the name of the Bakkt App account owner who initiated the deposit
Bakkt® ID - Bakkt ID of the Bakkt App account owner who initiated the deposit
Destination – your linked bank account where the withdrawal is going
Linked Bank Account Name - the bank account linked to your Bakkt App
7. Once you have confirmed this information is correct, click on the Authorize Withdrawal prompt at the bottom of the screen.
Please note that it will take 2-3 business days for the transaction to be completed.
8. After clicking Authorize Withdrawal, a screen stating Great! will appear to indicate that the process is complete and the withdrawal has been initiated.