Withdrawing Cash from the Bakkt® App
This article will explain the step you will need to take to withdraw cash from the Bakkt App.
1. From the Home menu, click on the Cash tab.
2. Once on the Cash screen, click on the Withdraw icon.
3. After selecting Withdraw, a new screen will appear. From this screen, you can choose the amount you would like to withdraw using the number pad. You will also see the cash amount you have available to withdraw and the bank that is currently linked to your Bakkt App account.
4. After entering the amount you would like to withdraw, click on the Continue prompt at the bottom of your screen.
5. After clicking Continue, you will see the Withdraw Cash overview page. It will list the following information:
The chosen withdrawal amount
Funding Source – the total amount of available cash you have in your Bakkt® App account is listed here
Name - the name of the Bakkt App account owner who initiated the withdrawal
Bakkt® ID - Bakkt ID of the Bakkt App account owner who initiated the withdrawal
To Bank Account – the bank account linked to your Bakkt App account, which is where the withdrawal is going
- Daily Limit - designated daily withdrawal amount limit
Linked Bank Account Name - the name of the bank account linked to your Bakkt App account; which is where your withdrawal will settle.
6. Once you have confirmed this information is correct, click on the Authorize Withdrawal prompt at the bottom of the screen.
Please note that it can take up to 5 business days before the withdrawn funds are available.
7. After clicking Authorize Withdrawal, a screen stating Great! will appear to indicate that the process is complete and the withdrawal has been initiated.