How to Sell Cryptocurrency in the in the Bakkt® App
This article will provide instructions on how to sell crypto in the Bakkt App.
Follow the steps listed below:
From the Home screen click on Crypto.
2. After clicking Crypto, select Sell.
3. After selecting Sell, a screen will populate showing you the following information:
Your available cash balance in USD
The current value of the cryptocurrency you are selling
Predesignated purchase amounts to choose from
4. If you would like to sell an amount different from one of the predesignated values, click on Custom Amount at the bottom of the screen to enter the dollar amount that you would like to buy.
Please note that a message indicating the cryptocurrency purchase minimum or maximum will appear if you choose a value outside of the determined minimum and maximum sell parameters. Then, an amount that falls within these requirements will appear for you as a suggestion. You will be given the option to click Adjust Automatically if you would like to accept the adjusted value.
5. Click on Continue after choosing your predesignated value or entering your custom amount.
6. A screen listing the sale overview will appear with the following information:
Funding Source - what currency is being used to fund the purchase
- Destination - where the value of the purchase will be stored
Sales Price - the value spent on the sale
Transaction fee - any fees associated with the sale
Total Proceeds - the final value of the sale
7. After reviewing the Sell information, click Sell Now to confirm the sale.
8. A screen stating Congratulations! and the amount of sold crypto will appear once the process is complete.