Depositing Cash into your Bakkt® App
This article will detail how to deposit cash into your Bakkt® App.
To deposit cash to your Bakkt App, please follow the steps listed below:
1. From the Home menu, click on the Cash tab.
2. Once you click on Cash, you will want to click on the Deposit Cash icon.
3. After selecting Deposit Cash, a new screen will appear so you can choose a value amount for your deposit. This screen will list the bank that is currently linked to your Bakkt® App as well.
4. Use the number pad to select the desired value for your deposit.
Please note that the current minimum deposit amount is $10 and the maximum deposit amount is $500.
5. After choosing the value for your deposit click on the Next prompt at the bottom of your screen.
6. After clicking Next, you will see the Deposit Overview page. It will list the following information:
- The value of the deposit you have chosen
- Linked Bank Account Name - the bank account linked to your Bakkt App
- Destination - where the deposit is going within the Bakkt App portfolio. In this case, Cash
- Deposit Date - the date that the deposit was initiated
- Name - name of the Bakkt App account owner who initiated the deposit
- Bakkt® ID - Bakkt ID of the Bakkt App account owner who initiated the deposit
7. Once you have reviewed this information, click on the Authorize Deposit prompt at the bottom of the screen.
Please note that it will take 2-3 business days for the transaction to be completed.
8. After clicking Authorize Deposit, a screen stating Great! will appear to indicate that the process is complete.