Linking your Bank Account to the Bakkt® App
After you have created your Bakkt account, you will then be able to link a payment method within the Bakkt App by following these steps:
1. Once the Bakkt account is created, you will see the Account Setup menu. Scroll down and click on Link Bank Account.
2. You will be directed to the Plaid interface and prompted to sign in to your banking institution.
5. Select Continue to see a list of major banks and the option to search for a particular bank.
6. Once you have selected your financial institution, you will be prompted to log in with your banking credentials.
7. A verification code will be sent to you via email after you have successfully signed in to your bank account.
8. After successfully linking your bank account, it will be listed under the Accounts portion of the Profile page within the More screen of the Bakkt App.
Unlinking your Bank Account
Take these steps to remove a bank account before linking a new one.
1. Scroll to the menu bar at the bottom of the screen and select More.
2. Select Profile.
3. Under Accounts, select the linked account you would like to remove and click the Unlink button.
Please note that unlinking your bank account will not affect any pending deposits or withdrawals.