Bakkt App Sign-Up Steps
This article will guide you through the Bakkt® App sign-up process.
2. After installing the app on your mobile device, you will see the following screen upon launch. Select Create An Account.
3. After clicking Create An Account, input your mobile number and click continue.
4. A verification code will be sent to your mobile number. Input the verification number received and click Continue.
5. The next screen will request that you enter your first name, last name, and residential address. Click Continue after completing these fields.
6. You will then be prompted to create your Bakkt ID and click Continue. Note that once your Bakkt ID is created, it cannot be modified. Please make sure that your Bakkt ID meets the Bakkt ID Requirements.
7. Create a password that is 10-32 characters long and click Continue. Please make sure that your password meets the Password Requirements.
8. You will see another prompt to create a 4-digit PIN for an additional faster and more secure sign-in option. If you prefer to create a PIN at a later time, click on Skip at the bottom of the screen.
9. After creating a PIN, you can choose to enable notifications and location services.
10. Click Continue to be redirected to the home screen where you can finish setting up your account by linking a payment method. For steps detailing how to link a financial institution to the Bakkt App, click here.
Common Sign Up Issues and Questions
To view general questions about the sign-up process click here.